Content production and non-linear editing in SD/HD
STN can offer non-linear editing services for both SD and/or HD television postproduction.
Our non-linear editing (NLE) suites work at the highest finishing quality with the most real-time video/graphic layers and the most comprehensive real-time tool set of any platform in its class. All are designed to overcome the limitations of software-only editing by providing performance-and quality-optimized effects processing.
Our NLE stations provide a complete post-production solution in order to achieve the best from the Adobe CS4 Production Premium software. It is designed to give you the most comprehensive real-time feature set, the highest quality native codec technology, and complete file-based workflows - totally integrated with the Adobe software.
The additional benefits you get include:
- Many more real-time layers of video and graphics in HD and SD
- Real-time mixed-format timelines
- More effects in real time including colour correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, blur/glow/soft focus, and much more
- Broadcast-quality, real-time 3D effects with soft edges, and realistic shadows
- Real-time native editing of Panasonic P2 and P2 HD and Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 clips (MXF files)
- Real-time native editing of Sony XDCAM EX clips (MP4 files)
- Support for Omneon media servers via native MXF file transfers
- Matrox EZ-MXF utility for native MXF file support in video for Windows (AVI) applications
- Native support for additional codec's including: DVCPRO HD, MPEG HD, MPEG HD422, offline HD, MPEG-2 I-frame in HD and SD, IMX, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50
- Real-time playback of 32-bit compressed and uncompressed AVI with alpha
- Support for Panasonic VariCam
- Real-time mixed-format multi-cam
- Simultaneous HD and SD output
- Real-time MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog, DV, and SDI sources for DVD authoring
- WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, NewTek LightWave 3D (32-bit versions) with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
Audio VU meters on capture and voiceover recording in the timeline